Bac Lieu Province

I have just turned back from a journey to Bac Lieu province, where Cao Van Lau, the original composer of "Vong Co" was born, grew and composed. The weather and landscape are characteristic of the Me Kong Delta. In the morning, the weather are more comfortable, fresh air and sunny. Along the 1A national Street is a hundreds of fruit tree. Behind this many-year-old trees are huge green rice fields.It is wonderful if we get up early and ride bicycle under the shadow of this trees. However, the most important thing I want to stress is famous Vong Co songs composed by Cao Van Lau such as "Da Co Hoai Lang". This song is popular not only in Bac Lieu but also in hold country, any one from the old people to the children are one time lowest hear this Vong Co song. In this region, Vong Co is performed in almost all of parties, meetings, from school to market or at home. It is more lover by local people than other kinds of music. The local people also glad to teach for visitors who want to sing a song.

Bac Lieu Province

I am returning/I have just returned from a journey to Bac Lieu province, where Cao Van Lau, the original composer of "Vong Co", was born, grew up, and composed his music. The weather and landscape are characteristic of the Me Kong Delta. In the morning, the weather is more comfortable, sunny and the air is fresh. Along the 1A national Street are hundreds of fruit trees. Behind these ancient/very old trees are huge green rice fields.It is wonderful when we get up early and ride bicycles under the shadows of these trees. However, the most important thing I want to stress is that the famous Vong Co songs, such as "Da Co Hoai Lang". were composed here by Cao Van Lau. This song is popular not only in Bac Lieu but also in in the whole country. Everyone, from the old people to the children, have heard this Vong Co song. In this region, Vong Co is performed at almost all parties, meetings, at schools, in the markets, and homes. It is more loved by the local people than any other kind of music. The local people are also glad to teach visitors who want to sing a song.