My grandparents

My name is Mary. I was named in honor of my grandmother. She was very hard-working, kind, tender, loving and the most wonderful grandma in the world! She died in 2003 and she was 88 yars old. During the second world war my grandma worked in home front, helped our soldiers to win this cruel, bloody war. After Great Victory, she had married with very good man , my grandpa. They gave birth to 5 children, the youngest boy was my father. Grandpa died long time ago, and I know him only to hear from my father and aunts. This two courageous people lived big, hard, remembering, interesting, sometomes funny and good life. I always rememver them and love them all my heart!

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

My Grandparents

My name is Mary. I was named in honor of my grandmother. She was very hard-working, kind, tender, and loving, and was the most wonderful grandma in the world! She died in 2003 when she was 88 years old. During the Second World War, my grandma worked on the home front, helping our soldiers to win this cruel, bloody war. After the Great Victory, she had married with a very good man, my grandpa. They had 5 children.  The youngest boy was my father. Grandpa died long time ago, and I know him only by what I heard from my father and aunts. These two courageous people lived a great, hard, memorable, interesting, and sometimes funny and good life. I will always remember them and love them with all my heart!

Your grandparents sound like they were wonderful people.  I am glad their memory brings you such happiness.