What do you like doing at the weekend?

Well, every Saturday morning, I go to the school to study "six sigma" method to get my professional degree and at noon I like visiting my sister and nieces and going out with them, rarely, I go to museums or doing exercise in the park.
On Sunday I love wake up lately and I like doing my english homework, from time to time I go visiting new places in Mexico with my friends or my family.

What do you like doing on the weekend?

Well, every Saturday morning, I go to the school to study the "six sigma" method to get my professional degree and at noon I like visiting my sister and nieces and going out with them. I rarely go to museums, but sometimes I or doing exercise in the park.
    On Sunday I love to wake up lately and I like doing my english homework. From time to time I go visiting new places in Mexico with my friends or my family.

What do you like doing at on the weekend?

Well, every Saturday morning, I go to the school to study the "six sigma" method to get my professional degree and at noon I like visiting my sister and nieces and going out with them,. rarelySometimes, I go to museums or doing exercise in the park.
    On Sunday I love to wake up lately and I like doing my english homework,. fFrom time to time I go visiting new places in Mexico with my friends or my family.