More Than Friends

I think all of you have friends. And, maybe, you know that not every friend is actually a friend. Some of them are more than that. What is actually happening when a friend becomes your admirer? This situation can be an amazing story. It depends on you. If you have the same feeling for your friend, then it's simple. You can give them a chance and it can work.
But, what you have to do when your heart doesn't feel the same feeling? It's an unpleasant situation for both of you, because you risk to broke your friend's heart. You probably will lose them. What do you think about that? Have you ever been in a situation like that?

More Than Friends

I think all of you have friends. And, maybe, you know that not every friend is actually a friend. Some of them are more than that. What is actually happening when a friend becomes your admirer  more than "just" a friend

This is an expression commonly used in English to refer to people liking each other similar to a boyfriend/girlfriend. It fits better in what you are trying to say here.

This situation can be an amazing story. It depends on you. If you have the same feeling for your friend, then it's simple. You can give them a chance and it can work.

But, what you have to do when your heart doesn't feel the same feeling? It's an unpleasant situation for both of you, because you risk to broke breaking your friend's heart. You probably will lose them. What do you think about that? Have you ever been in a situation like that?

Everyone has been in that situation at some point or another. Very few mistakes, bravo foarte bine.