Crowded National Holiday

We were so happy and delighted to have a seven-days holiday .We planed to go back to my husband's hometown ,JianHu town,which is a small city of JiangShu Province,to have a birthday party for my son. He is 10 years now.
We met a heavy and terrible traffic crowd, it draged down our prepared plan to have dinner with parents-in-law. It took us early 8 hrs from Shanghai to Jianghu,but usually ,it only need 4 hrs. I have no acces to toilets or sanitary facilities,it made me so unfortable till the car left the expressway. Fortunately,I picked some snacks before the travel started.

Crowded National Holiday

We met a heavy and terrible traffic crowd, it draged down our prepared plan to have dinner with parents-in-law. It took us early 8 hrs from Shanghai to Jianghu,but usually ,it only need 4 hrs. I have no access to toilets or sanitary facilities,it made me so unfortable till the car left the expressway. Fortunately,I picked some snacks before the travel started.

Crowded National Holiday

We met a heavy and terrible traffic crowd, it draged down our prepared plan to have dinner with parents-in-law. It took us nearly 8 hrs from Shanghai to Jianghu,but usually ,it only need 4 hrs. I have no acces to toilets or sanitary facilities,it made me so unfortable till the car left the expressway. Fortunately,I picked some snacks before the travel started.