a sad man

When reading "Women in the bread tree“,my previous deskmate "mad‘ is always filled in my mind,because he is like the male title role “LinFang” in this book.They are both sad men,just like dropping into a sorrowful river.Mr Lin once said:"I love you now,but I will love another women next minute.so don't ask me if I love you." As a lady,The unlucky thing is meeting a fickle man,you will be hurt thorough marrow.but It's the happyest thing to cry for your lover.I will read the book again and again.waiting for a movie based on the book.Of course,I look forward to see the male title role better.

a sad man

When Upon reading "Women in the bread tree“,my previous deskmate "mad‘ is always filled in my mind,because he is like the male title role protagonist “LinFang” in this book.They are both sad men,just like dropping into a sorrowful river.Mr Lin once said,"I love you now,but I will love another women woman next minute. So don't ask me if I love you." As a lady, The unlucky thing is meeting a fickle man,you will be hurt thorough marrow but It's the happyest thing to cry for your lover.I will read the book again and again. I'm waiting for a movie based on the book.Of course,I look forward to see the male title role protagonist best. (it is better to use "best" here if you mean that it is what you are really looking forward to in the movie)

"As a lady, The unlucky thing is meeting a fickle man,you will be hurt thorough marrow but It's the happyest thing to cry for your lover"

I don't really understand the phrase "you will be hurt thorough marrow" but if you are describing a pain that can be felt to the bones, i suggest rephrasing it like this: 

As a lady, the unluckiest thing is meeting a fickle man, you get hurt to the bones but it is the happiest thing to cry for your lover.

hope i could help :) please follow me too so that we can be good language partners :)