Tired, relaxed, sad, happy.

I searched the Internet for these phrases "I'm tired", "I feel relaxed", "I'm sad" and "I'm happy". There were more than two hundred million results for "I'm tired"; sadly enough the number of results for "I feel relaxed" accounted for under five million, which was approximately a fortieth compared to "I'm tired". However, the proportion of results for "I'm happy" was over six times larger than that of "I'm sad". There will be more aspects to be taken in consideration if I want to do a research about positiveness and negativeness. Nonetheless, I know one thing: I feel great after finding out this. People out there are happy more often than sad - at least that's what people say on the Internet.

Tired, relaxed, sad, happy.

I searched the Internet for the following phrases:  "I'm tired", "I feel relaxed", "I'm sad" and "I'm happy". There were more than two hundred million results for "I'm tired"! Sadly, the number of results for "I feel relaxed",  accounted for under five million, which was approximately a fortieth compared to "I'm tired". However, the proportion of results for "I'm happy" was over six times larger than that of "I'm sad". There will be even more aspects to be taken into consideration, if I want to do more research about positivity and negativity. Nevertheless, I know one thing: I feel great after finding out this information. People out there are happy more often than sad - at least that's what people say on the internet.