If the mountain will not come to Mohammad...

The origin of the phrase "If the mountain will not come to Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain":

Muhammad convinced his followers that, with his order, he would bring a mountain from which he would preach. The crowd met there. Muhammad called again and again to the mountain and when it did not move from its place, without embarrass himself the prophet said: "If the mountain will not come to Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain".

This text does not belong to any religious book and does not come from East. It's among the "Essays" by Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), English philosopher and chancellor of the kingdom of England.

This parable eventually became a popular saying that is used today to mean that, in certain circumstances, you have to give up something to happen by means of others and you must take personal charge to achieve what you want. Then "Go to the mountain" is to assume as your own task, although this did not correspond you.

Muhammad convinced his followers that, with his order, he would bring a mountain from which he would preach. The crowd met there. Muhammad called again and again to the mountain and when it did not move from its place, without embarrasing himself, the prophet said: "If the mountain will not come to Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain".

This text does not belong to any religious book and does not come from the East. It's among the "Essays" by Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), the English philosopher and chancellor of the kingdom of England.

This parable eventually became a popular saying that is used today to mean that, in certain circumstances, you have to give up something to happen by means if something you want does not happen due to the inaction of others and then you must take personal charge of the situation to achieve what you want. Then "Go to the mountain" is to assume that this will be as your own personal task. although this did not correspond you.

Well done Fernanado with very few corrections required!  I hope that my rewording of your last paragraph properly conveyed the meaning of the phrase.

Muhammad convinced his followers that, with his order, he would bring a mountain to them, from which he would preach. The crowd met there. Muhammad called again and again to the mountain; and, when it did not move from its place, without embarrassing himself the Prophet said: "If the mountain will not come to Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain".

This text does not belong to any religious book and does not come from the East. It's part of the "Essays" by Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), English philosopher and Chancellor of the Kingdom of England.

This parable eventually became a popular saying that is used today to mean that, in certain circumstances, you have to give up waiting for something to happen by means of others and you must take personal charge to achieve what you want. So "Go to the mountain" is to assume that the task is your own task, although this did not correspond you it was not part of your original plan.

Nice job!  Just look at the little things that I corrected versus your original writing and keep practicing.  :)