Birds

Today I read about birds and how they migrate to other parts of the world in order to breed and to avoid the cold seasons.

In a place called Woodchuch County you can find differents kinds of birds some of them in summer and others in winter

For example if you go there in summer you probably could find bluebirds, mockingbirds, orioles and vireos, but if you going in winter you can find birlds juncos. In this place you can find too bird in both seasons like cardinals, crows and woodpeckers of course thats isn't the complete list of birds which you can find there it's only a little example

I've never been able to see this kind of birds, but I think it could be very interesting fallow this spieces who make this longs trips (some times they flown around 20 hours) and watch the behaviour in differents parts of the world

If you hobby is observing birds, that place is probably a mandatory visit.

Thanks for your corrections.

Birds

In a place called Woodchuch County you can find differents different kinds of birds some of them in summer and others in winter

For example if you go there in summer you probably could find bluebirds, mockingbirds, orioles and vireos, but if you going in winter you can find birlds juncos. In this place you can find too bird also find birds in both seasons like cardinals, crows and woodpeckers of course thats isn't the complete list of birds which you can find there it's only a little example  (I would write) Of course that is not the complete list of birds you can find there.  It's only a small sample.

I've never been able to see this kind these kinds of birds, but I think it could be very interesting fallow to follow this spieces who make this makes these longs trips (some times they flown around fly for nearly 20 hours) and watch the behaviour in differents parts of the world

Thanks for your corrections.