Vietnam country.

I met many people in other country, and when i aksed them about Vietnam, almost said yes. It is very great. Vietnam is a small and still a poor country, but we are proud of the our history, our national sprit. In the fact, my country is developing day by day, and Vietnam is known as a country has quickly growth.
If you come to Vietnam, you will feel the friendly, closed from our resident, u also feel the peace atmosphere in my country. You will immerse in our landscapes, the unique culture in the region of Vietnam. There are a lot of beautiful things in my country which i can't describe by my words. i hope you will come to and enjoy the colorful life in my country.
Have a nice day! :)

Vietnam country. [or "Vietnam, My Country"]

I meet many people in from other countries, and when I aksed them if they know much about Vietnam., almost said yes Invariably, most answered in the affirmative. It This is very great. Vietnam is a small and still a poor country. but However, we are proud of the our history and our national spirit. In the fact, my country is developing day by day, and Vietnam is known as a country has quickly growth. It is recognized that economic growth is on the rise.

If you come to Vietnam, you will feel the friendliness and warmth from its people and will enjoy the calm and tranquil , closed from our resident, you also feel the peace atmosphere in my country. You will immerse in our landscapes, can enjoy the spectacular natural scenery and the our unique culture in the region of Vietnam. There are a lot of much beauty beautiful things in my country which I can't that cannot be described by my mere words. I [capitalize your i's that mean you.  No exception] hope you will come to and enjoy the colorful life in of my country.
    Have a nice day! :) Don't use such phrases in a formal essay; otherwise you sound insincere like a salesperson wanting your business.