Some ideas

Hey everyone, this is my first comment here. I´m so excited about improving my language skills. I´ve always wanted to speak English since I was a boy. When I got my first job 15 years ago I just enrolled in an English school, and then I didn´t stopped learning. Till today I need to practice and being in touch with the language. I love watching some series so I can practice my listening as well.
I also spent 3 months studying in Perth, Australia, where I could get more fluency and speak with more confidence.
Learning is a process, sometimes it takes a long time, but it is worth.

Some ideas

Hey everyone, this is my first comment here. I´m so excited about improving my language skills. I´ve always wanted to speak English since I was a boy. When I got my first job 15 years ago I just enrolled in an English school, and since then I haven´t stopped learning. Now I need to practice and stay in touch with the language. I love watching some TV series so I can practice my listening as well, and I also spent 3 months studying in Perth, Australia, where I gained more fluency and learned to speak with more confidence.
    Learning is a process, sometimes it takes a long time, but it is worthwihile.

Some ideas

Hey everyone, this is my first comment here. I´m so excited about improving my language skills. I´ve always wanted to speak English since I was a boy. When I got my first job 15 years ago I just enrolled in an English school, and since then I didn´t haven't stopped learning. Till today Now I need to practice and being stay in touch with the language. I love watching some TV series so I can practice my listening as well, and I also spent 3 months studying in Perth, Australia, where I could get gained more fluency and learned to speak with more confidence.
    Learning is a process, sometimes it takes a long time, but it is worthwhile.