In Japan, autumn is thought of as the best season for reading.

I want to introduce a Japanese culture to you. I would be glad if you are interested in "Nippon." Even if you do not become curious about it, I feel great pleasure when you read this essay and think a little bit about our country.
In Japan, it is autumn that is the best season for reading. The reason why we think that the season is most proper for reading is because it is cool at night in autumn and the night is relatively long. These conditions are very appropriate for reading under light. The passage written about such meanings is in a Chinese poem, and it was introduced into Japan in ancient era. Today, the idea has prevailed among all the Japanese.
I have heard that some people of other countries regard the best season for reading as summer. I suppose that the reason is because when they go to beach as vacation during summer they read, lying on a beach chair. Certainly, It will be pleasant and I like to read at the beach, lying on the chair and feeling comfortable sea breeze. In my mind, however, the best season for reading is autumn because I have heard it like a conventional phrase since I can remember.
Therefore, autumn is the season for reading in Japan. I will read books from now on. Which do you think is the season for reading?

I want to introduce a some Japanese culture to you. It is great would be glad if you are interested in things Nipponese. "Nippon." Even if you do not become are not curious about it, I feel great pleasure hounour when you read this essay and think a little bit about our my country. Thanks.

In Japan, it is autumn that is the best season for reading. The reason why we think that the season is most proper for reading is because it is cool at night in autumn nights are cool and the night is relatively long. These conditions are very most appropriate for reading under the light. There is a Chinese poem reflecting on such thoughts. passage written about such meanings is in a Chinese poem, and it This passage was introduced into Japan more than a thousand years ago. in ancient era some . Today, the idea has prevailed is still very popular among us all the Japanese.

I have heard that some people of other countries regard the best season for reading is summer. I suppose that the reason is because being to enjoyed when they go to while at a beach as vacation. during summer they read, Lying on a beach chair; feeling comfy in the ocean breeze.  Certainly, It will be pleasant and I like to read at the beach, lying on the lounge chair and feeling comfortable sea breeze. most relaxing.  However, in my mind, however, the best season for reading is autumn is still the best because I am so ingrained in my cultural habits. have heard it like a conventional phrase since I can remember.

Therefore, autumn is the season for reading in Japan. I will read some books from now on. Which do you think is the season for reading is the best?

All the seasons: In spring, I can read under the cherry blossoms; in summer, as you say along the beach; autumn under the full glow of the moon and in winter, under the cozy covers of my bed.  In another words, for me there is no special season to read.  I read whenever, I have the time :)