Recent

Hello! Everyone! I want to talk about what I've been doing recently today.

I got three good partners who is be really nice to me on internet. They are all learning English hard. We talk to each other almost everyday.

I've also went to some chat room to talk with strangers. I found that I'm not good at talking with more than one people. Because of it's hard to find a good topic which one all of us are interested. I prefer one-to-one.

I have been learning 'New concept English' book 1. It have 143 lessons. I have finished lesson 115 yesterday. I'm close to finish book 1. I want to move to book 2 in 10 days' time. I hope I can keep going.

Recent

I get three good partners who are really nice to me on internet. They are all learning English hard. We talk to each other almost everyday.

I've also gone to some chat room to talk with strangers. I found that I'm not good at talking with more than one people at the same time. Because it's hard to find a good topic which  all of us are interested in. I prefer one-to-one.

I have been learning 'New concept English' book 1. It has 143 lessons. I finished lesson 115 yesterday. I'm close to finish book 1. I want to move to book 2 in 10 days' time. I hope I can keep going.