Learning English in other country.

Studying a language in which is not a native country, it may be likely that it brings some problems. For instance, you aren’t able to speak perfectly because of you don’t hear to your teachers talking as well as a native people.
You always get of your mind off some words you doubt how to pronounce it or you doubt how to write it.
If you were in a foreign place (In this case, United Kingdom or United States) you will see in/at (please correcting me!)the journals, in the advertising campaigns or watching television, watching some news, and so on. So, This is the best way to improve your English level and being capable of speaking with fluency.
On the one side, I’m going to talk about my experience in a foreign place. Four years ago, I travelled to Wales and I spent three weeks more or less. I was in a small town near of Cardiff, and it hasn’t got much population.
Although people had their own accent or speech, there were also people you could understand everything. However, you may also learn many sort of things, for instance their costumes and culture (the timetable is pretty different from here). One anecdote I have and caused me surprise is, whether you steal something, whatever, you’ll probably go to jail. So that, just in case, better not to steal anything.
As a result of being in UK, I improve my English a little more. But, on the other side, my classmates don’t think the same than me. Their experiences weren’t so good and they almost are convinced that English (as another language) can be learnt as the same way than there. A friend told me that she still has a teacher who prepares her exams and se goes more advanced than others. Her skills are quite good! And another friend has told me too, when he was in Scotland, his family didn’t look after him very well and his mother thought he mind some regrets up for coming back to Spain.
Therefore, I think is better go to a foreign country to learn some language but If you only are able to stand people with different lifestyle.

Learning English in other country.

Studying a language in a foreign country, may bring some problems. For instance, you aren’t able to speak perfectly becauseyou don’t understand what your teachers say as well as you would understand people speaking your mother tongue.
    You always forget the words you doubt how to pronounce or how to write. 
    If you were abroad (In this case, United Kingdom or United States) you would see there newspapers, you would watch advertisements and television, news, and so on. So, This is the best way to improve your English level and to be capable of speaking with fluency.
    On one side, I’m going to talk about my experience in a foreign place. Four years ago, I travelled to Wales and I spent three weeks more or less there. I was at a small town near Cardiff, and it didn't have much population.
    Although people had their own accent or speech, there were also people you could understand. At the same time, you may also learn many sorts of things, for instance their clothes and culture (the timetable? is pretty different from here). One anecdote I have which surprised me is, that if you steal something, whatever, you’ll probably go to jail. So that, just in case, better not to steal anything. (is it a joke?)
    As a result of being in the UK, I improved my English a little more. But, on the other side, my classmates don’t think the same as me. Their experiences weren’t so good and they are almost convinced that English (as a foreign language) can be learnt  the same way that there. A friend told me that she still has a teacher who prepares her to her exams and she becomes more advanced than others. Her skills are quite good! And another friend has told me too, when he was in Scotland, his family didn’t look after him very well and his mother thought he mind some regrets up for coming back to Spain.(I don't understand what you mean in this sentence) 
    Therefore, I think it is better to go to a foreign country to learn a language but only If you  are able to stand people with different lifestyles.

I think you should try to write shorter sentences.