My Breakfast of All Day

I really care about living healthy, so I always try to eat healthy food. Nutricionists always say that we have to eat a nutricious breakfast, and that is what I do as soon as I wake up!
My nutricious breakfast consists in a cup of coffee with milk, a sandwich with a thick slice of turkey and a slice of cheese, lettuce and tomato. I also eat a fruit, usually banana, papaya or an orange. I think my breakfast is balanced, because it has protein, carbohydrates and vitamins, and has no much fat.
This breakfast gives me the energy that I need to study all the days. :)

My Breakfast, of All Day Each Day

I really care about living healthy living, so I always try to eat healthy food. Nutricionists Nutritionists always say that we have to eat a nutritious breakfast, and that is what I do as soon as I wake up!
    My nutritious breakfast consists in of a cup of coffee with milk and a sandwich with a thick slice of turkey, and a slice of cheese, lettuce, and tomato. I also eat a fruit, usually banana, papaya, or an orange. I think my breakfast is balanced because it has protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins, and has not much fat.
    This breakfast gives me the energy that I need to study all the days. each day. :)