Jury Duty

Like a new guy in a block, I'm just wondering why standard letter with invitation for Jury Duty does not have excuse due to religion rules?

As we all know, US is a Christian country and one of the commandment is especially about any judgment. Practically, government enforces its Christian citizens (I think, not only Christians but people with other religion's views too, because judgment is a common sin not only for Christians) to make the sin without any excuses.

What do you think about?

...

As we all know, the US is a Christian country and one of the commandments is especially about not passing any judgment. Practically, the government forces its Christian citizens to commit the sin of judging (I think, not only Christians but people with other religion's views too, because judgment is a common sin not only for Christians).

What do you think about it?

Jury Duty

Like a the new guy in a on the block, I'm just wondering why standard letter with invitation  a summons for Jury Duty does not have allow an exemption excuse due to religion rules?

As we all know,The US is a Christian country and one of the commandments is especially about not making any judgment. Practically, all government enforces the law on its Christian citizens (I think, not only Christians but people with other religious views too, because judgment is a common sin not only for Christians) to make the sin without any excuses.

What do you think about?

I am having trouble with the last sentence.  Maybe it is not what you want to say.