Some words I need to remember.

Hi, I have small test tommorow and I think the best way to learn a vocabulary is to make sentences with it.

I don't care about logic, but please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Somewhere lived a big pig which and she could't find food. "Where is my food she? she asked. "Nowhere" replied trees. But one day pig found farmer and she were looking for something. "Do you have anything to eat? I'm very hungry!" she complaind, but farmer said that he had had nothing. Pig decided to turn round. She saw somebody that she used to know, but there is no one who had food. Everybody are fast asleep or just turned she away. "Can anyone help me?" she pleased. But people shook their heads. Someone drew an apple, but nobody could eat it. "Ehhh! Everything is bad!" complaind pig. Even her folks could't help she. They give her grief. But after that, pig decided to chill nerby lake. Someone switched off litghts so it was easy to achieve. Trees looked out of she. I think we can called they their mates. After all, pig felt wobbly and disgrace, don't ask me why. Maybe because there weren't any facilities. I think pig made a complaint.

Thanks for any help

Some words I need to remember.

Somewhere lived a big pig and she could't find food. "Where is my food she? she asked. "Nowhere" replied trees. But one day pig found farmer and she were looking for something. "Do you have anything to eat? I'm very hungry!" she complaind, but farmer said that he had had nothing. Pig decided to turn round. She saw somebody that she used to know, but there is no one who had food. Everybody are fast asleep or just turned she away. "Can anyone help me?" she pleased. But people shook their heads. Someone drew an apple, but nobody could eat it. "Ehhh! Everything is bad!" complaind pig. Even her folks could't help she. They give her grief. But after that, pig decided to chill nerby lake. Someone switched off litghts so it was easy to achieve. Trees looked out of she. I think we can called they their mates. After all, pig felt wobbly and disgrace, don't ask me why. Maybe because there weren't any facilities. I think pig made a complaint.

Thanks for any help