My firs entry.

Today have been a wonderful day.It was a festive day in Valencia and i have gone with my children to the presentation of the infant football team. It was very exciting for my son because he is four years old and i was his first day in a football team.
In the evenig all have gone to infant park. It is a perfect infant park beacuse it is huge and have many attraccions for the children. Therefore it is closed and no cars is possible. Today was sunny and temperature was nice.

My first entry.

Today has been a wonderful day. It was a holiday in Valencia and I took my children to the orientation of the children's football team. It was very exciting for my son because he is four years old and it was his first day on a football team.
    In the evening, we all went to the park. It is a perfect infant park beacuse it is huge and has many attractions for the children. Therefore you can't drive through it (?). Today was sunny and the temperature was nice.

--------------------------------

A holiday would be a specific day that people celebrate. A "festive day" would just be a day that was for some reason festive for you specifically...

"infant" refers to, like, 0-6 month old children... there is assuredly no infant football team anywhere in the world ;)

Just keep in mind that "football" means "American football" in Canada and America... we call your football "soccer"