the story

I'm a Burçin. I am 25 years old. and I am a student. I have a brother. He is 24 years old. He is a student in Machine Engineering. He want become a pilot. He like a aircrafts. My best friend name is Nurgül. She is a teacher. Her students 3-5 between age. She like children.

the story

I'm a (assuming Burçin is your name) Burçin, I am 25 years old, and I am a student. I have a brother who He is 24 years old, and also He is a student, in Machine Engineering. He wants to become a pilot, because he like a really loves aircrafts. My best friend name is Nurgül - she is a teacher. Her students are 3-5 between the age of 3 and 5. She likes children.

The simple sentences are not wrong, but are too simple, and we try to make the words flow using conjunctions like 'and' 'or' 'so' 'because' to join simple clauses into longer sentences

the story

I'm a Burçin. I am a 25 years old student. I have a brother. He is 24 years old. He is a student in Machanical Engineering. He wants to become a pilot. He likes aircrafts. My best friend's name is Nurgül. She is a teacher. Her students are between 3 - 5 (years old). She likes children.

------------------------------------

Names don't take articles.

We say "I am 25 years old" but "I am a 25 year old student" for some reason. I don't know why we make it singular...

Verbs in the third person singular usually end in "s"

A story

I'm Burçin and I am 25 year old student. I have a brother. He is 24 years old and  is a student of Mechanical Engineering. He wants to become a pilot. He like a aircraft. My best friend's name is Nurgül. She is a teacher. Her students  are between 3 and 5. She likes children.