FAMILY TRENDS

FAMILY TRENDS

I know a nice couple that they get married when I was a young . So, recently I hear that they had split up. They had a major falling out about two months ago, and they separated. But this week I heard that they have patched things up and got back together. It seems that things work out for them. I was happy because they are my friends and I always support to them get together.
They have a child that having a trouble in school. Their son have been acting up in school. He is talking back to his teacher and not doing homework. So the parents grounded him until he shade up. They don’t want him to turn into a troublemaker.

FAMILY TRENDS

I know a nice couple  who got married when I was young. Recently I heard that they had split up. They had a major falling out about two months ago, and they separated. But this week I heard that they have patched things up and  have got back together. It seems that things  are now working out for them. I am happy because they are my friends and I have  always supported  them  to get back together.
    They have a  son who is having  trouble in school. He has been acting up in school by talking back to his teacher and not doing homework. So the parents  have grounded him until he shapes up. They don’t want him to turn into a troublemaker.