My trip

I had looked forward to having a trip in Xiamen of Fujian province. It's glad for me to have a week's holiday. Without hesitate, the day before the holiday, our family got ready to travel. We bought a variety of foods and drinks.Of course, clothes also were packed. Then, we got to bed early in order to we can get up early to set off our trip. Next day, with the mood of exciting and happy, we drove out. When i arrived, i found that it's clean and special in Xiamen. Even if there are so many people, it's still clean and tidy. Everything seems to be in order. Also the people dress colorful that made me in a good mood. As for scenery, nowhere can better than Xiamen. I like the sea, the beach, the mountains,the birds, the followers and chic stores. But i like the good foods most. it‘s delicious and affordable. In a word, I like Xiamen very much, and i am really looking forward to travelling again later.

My trip

I had looked forward to having a trip in Xiamen, of Fujian province. It's glad for me I'm so glad to have a week's holiday. Without any hesitation, the day before the holiday, our family got ready to travel. We bought a variety of foods and drinks. Of course, clothes also were packed. Then, we got to bed early in order to we can get up early to and set off on our trip. Next day, with the in a mood of excitement and happiness, we drove off out. When i we arrived, we found that it's clean and special in Xiamen. Even if there are so many people, it's still clean and tidy. Everything seems to be in order. Also the people dress colorfully and that made put me in a good mood. As for scenery, nowhere can be better than Xiamen. I like the sea, the beach, the mountains, the birds, the followers pedestrians(?) and chic stores. But i like the good foods most, it‘s so delicious and but so/and yet affordable. In a word, I like Xiamen very much, and i am really looking forward to travelling again later.

My trip

I had looked forward to having a trip to Xiamen of Fujian province. I'm glad to have had a week of holiday. Without hesitation, the day before the holiday, our family got ready to travel. We bought a variety of foods and drinks. Of course, clothes were also packed. Then, we got to bed early in order to get up early to set off our trip. Next day, with the mood of excitement and happiness, we drove out. When i arrived, i found that it's clean and special in Xiamen. Even if there are so many people, it's still clean and tidy. Everything seems to be in order. Also the people dress colorful that made me in a good mood. As for scenery, nowhere can be better than Xiamen. I like the sea, the beach, the mountains,the birds, the followers and chic stores. But i like the good foods most. it‘s delicious and affordable. In a word, I like Xiamen very much and i am really looking forward to travelling again later.