They hate books

I went to school library everyday, sitting at the same reading room, I noticed that the librarian had nothing to do but playing his phone all day.

He hates books.

In some people’s eyes, his job is idea without any mental work and pressure.

When I was in middle school, there was only one bookstore nearby, I liked reading books there instead of buying them home. Unfortunately, the staffs always drove people who were reading there for a long time. One disgusting man of them often shouted, “Buy or leave! You make our new books old! ”

This bookstore was not big, at least not big enough to hire 5 staffs. Their work was only talking loudly from morning till night and scold their customers, bad service and expensive books without any discount were provided.

Because they hate books.

They hate books.

I went to the school library everyday, sitting at in the same reading room,. I noticed that the librarian had nothing to do but playing on/with his phone all day. He hates books.

In some people’s eyes, his job is ideal, without any mental work and pressure.

When I was in middle school, there was only one bookstore nearby,. I liked reading books there instead of buying them to take home. Unfortunately, the staffs always drove out people who were reading there for a long time. One disgusting man of among them often shouted, “Buy or leave! You'll make our new books old! ”

This bookstore was not big, at least not big enough to hire 5 staffs. Their work was only talking loudly from morning till night and scolding their customers,. All that was provided was bad service and expensive books without any discount were provided. B, because they hate books.