Mauro Corona. Vajont, quelli del dopo

Mauro Corona was born in Erto in 1950, a clever head gruff, a sculptor and a man who tells the truth! Corona has written a book, among others, which title is Vajont, quelli del dopo. An interesting piéce de théâtre. He has invented but not fantasized . In this book does mention two realities: those who lived before and during the Vajont day and that day lost everything: home, work, family ... even underwear; and those who arrived after the Vajont Day: to help or to make money? who knows? He let them speak without judging. They judge each other in the dialogue , in the play that unfortunately I hadn't see being represented , but does someone represented it? The book begins with these words:
"Alle porte dell'autunno ua notte di tragedia era calata sulle case del paese addormentato dalle fatiche e tra le vie dove per secoli aveva pulsato il cuore della vecchia Erto. Fu come un colpo di falce. Il 9 ottobre 1963 alle 22.45 duemila persone entravano nel nulla per ambizione e interessi altrui." [...]
These opening words not only describe a tragedy that for many it is better to forget and we are ashamed of. It shows what Erto is today. Erto, a place destroyed in a few minutes, a place in the middle of Dolomities and destroyed from an enosmpous wave (250mt tall). Erto: The memory of a country that no longer exists? With people who do not live there anymore? with ghosts and dust? Or a country renewed by new people, by the reconstruction of a catastrophe that is becoming a thing and now being revived with new people?
9.10.1963 it really happened and there still someone who can tell us the truth!

you can find it on my blog silvialegge.blogspot.com and we can learn Italian discussing the topic.

Mauro Corona. Vajont, quelli del dopo

Mauro Corona was born in Erto in 1950, a clever head gruff(not sure what you mean to say-clever, but gruff man), a sculptor and a man who tells the truth! Corona has written a book, among others, which title titled is Vajont, quelli del dopo. An interesting piéce de théâtre. He has invented (He is inventive) but not fantasized(but doesn't write fantasy) . In this book does  he mentions two realities: those who lived before and during the Vajont day and that day he lost everything: home, work, family ... even underwear; and those who arrived after the Vajont Day: to help or to make money? who knows? He lets them speak without judging. They judge each other in the dialogue , in the play, that unfortunately I hadn't see being represented , but does someone represented it? (The book begins with these words:
    These opening words not only describe a tragedy that for many it is better to forget and one that we are ashamed of. It shows what Erto is today. Erto, a place destroyed in a few minutes, a whcih was place in the middle of Dolomities and destroyed from by an enosmpous  enormous wave (250mt tall). Erto: The memory of a country that no longer exists?, With people who do not live there anymore? ,with ghosts and dust? .  Or is it a country renewed by new people, by the reconstruction of a catastrophe, that is becoming a thing and now being revived with new people? (not sure what you mean here).

Your English is great!

More notebook entries written in Italian