About eating Haha

My friends visited me last night . and they cooked so many dishes for me . i was so happy , haha , cuz i was so full last night . those dished are so tasty . I think I love the food more than love my friends , haha so sorry . just kidding . the weather is getting colder right ?, I hope you guys keep yourselves warm . Dont catch the cold . Haha . I found a song yesterday . the song`s name is <你那么爱她> its really a nice song . and my favorite song still is <river flows in you>. you can try it . Its really amazing ! I really love it . I always enjoy beautiful music . Ok that is all . I have to work right now haha , have a good day you guys . I love you all .

About eating Haha

My friends visited me last night, . and they cooked so many dishes for me. I was so happy , haha , 'cuz i was so full last night. Those dished were so tasty. I think I love the food more than I love my friends, haha so sorry. Just kidding. The weather is getting colder right?, I hope you guys are keeping yourselves (or: are staying) warm. Dont catch a the cold. Haha . I found a song yesterday. The song's name is "你那么爱她". It's really a nice song. And my favorite song still is "River Flows in You". You can try it should check it out (or: should listen to it). It's really amazing! I really love it. I always enjoy beautiful music. Ok that is all. I have to work right now haha, have a good day you guys. I love you all.

Generally it looks better to use English punctuation style (without the big spaces before and after). In the beginning you also use "so" a lot, it might sound better if you switched up between so, really, very, incredibly, etc. :)

我也很想当你的英语老师:)