My work placement report. Please Correct me :)

Hi everybody, this is the next part of my work placement report. I made it in Marcel (Paris) a digital agency.
Please tell if it's good or not ! Thank you very much.
Clémence.

About the strategy hub, the Strategic Planning Director helps to built the advertiser’s communication strategy. To resume his tasks, he deals with the three key questions :
- what do we do ?
- For whom do we do ?
- How do we excel ?
He analyses, with his team the strategic planning, the trends and he is always in a strategic monitoring to create the best concept for the advertising campaign. It is worth noting that they work closely with the Publicis Group Strategic Leadership Team. They are not free from the group’s policy.
Also, it is important to say why the administrative hub is not mentioned here. First, it is because it is shared between Marcel and Publicis. And then, as an artistic director trainee, I did not have the opportunities to learn a lot about it. But I can give you an example of this functioning: the “RE:SOURCES” department which manage all the stewardship of the computer equipment and computer network system is common at the Group and handle both Marcel and Publicis network.

Then, last comment concerning this organization chart. As you can see, there is a production hub. However, Marcel sometimes hires freelance programmers to reduce burden planning. For instance, this happen for Rolland Garros or the Festival de Cannes or even during the Christmas season.

Clémence.

At the strategy hub, the Strategic Planning Director helps to built the advertiser’s communication strategy. **starting a sentence with "about ABC...." is grammatically incorrect in English.** His responsibility is to answer three key questions :

- What do we do? 
    - For whom do we do it?
    - How can we excel at doing it? 

He analyses trends **in what?** with his strategic planning team, using constant monitoring **don't use the same word twice so close together** to create the best concept for the advertising campaign. It is worth noting that this planning team works closely with the Publicis Group Strategic Leadership Team. They are not free from the group’s policy.

It is important to note why the administrative hub is not mentioned in this report. **it's also incorrect to begin a sentence with "also."  in general, you can think of "also" as always playing the role in the second half of a sentence:  not only ABC, but also XYZ. ** First, it is shared between Marcel and Publicis, ** and this report focuses on Marcel alone?** Second, as an artistic director trainee, I did not have the opportunity to learn much about the administrative hub.  However, I can give you an example of its function: the “RE:SOURCES” department, which manages the stewardship of computer equipment and the computer network system, [ is common at the Group **what do you mean by this?** ] handles both Marcel and Publicis network. **hehe.  we aren't allowed to start sentences with "but," either!  so many rules. **

My last comment concerns the attached organization chart. **or - "the org chart attached to this report."** As you can see, there is an in-house production hub. However, Marcel sometimes hires freelance programmers to reduce the burden of **project?** planning. For example, this option has been used for the Rolland Garros **campaign?**, the Festival de Cannes, and during the Christmas season.