Self Introduction

Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm from China and I would like to make friends with people around the world on this wonderful website. I'm fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English. I spent six years in the United States and thirteen in China and both have been exceptional experiences for me.

I love traveling but unfortunately haven't been to many places yet. Hopefully someday I can visit Europe and the remote exotic places in the world. I love dogs and I'm hoping to raise one in the future.

I'm currently self studying Spanish and my best friend's native language is Spanish, so I would like to learn it to surprise her as she is also learning Mandarin. Like I said before, I'm pretty outgoing and I would love to meet new friends.

Self Introduction

Hi, I'm Jenny . I'm originally(?) from China, and I would like to [make friends with people from all around the world] [on this wonderful website] (putting this phrase last makes the sentence read a little clumsily, better to put it first or earlier, or alone in a separate sentence as a statement, in my opinion; if I tried to speak this sentence in Chinese the clauses would be all over the place! :D ). I'm fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English. I have spent six years in the United States and thirteen in China, and both have been exceptional experiences for me.

I love travelling but unfortunately haven't been to many places yet. Hopefully someday I can visit Europe and the remote exotic places in the world. I love dogs and I'm hoping to raise one in the future.

I'm currently self-studying Spanish and my best friend's native language is Spanish, so I would like to learn it to surprise her, as she is also in turn learning Mandarin. Like I said before, I'm pretty outgoing and I would love to meet new friends.

No corrections are truly required, as you know, these are just suggestions. 老鬼