Moisés
Hispanic Day or Day of Hispanicity Today is a great day. In Spain it's holiday or "Fiesta Nacional", like we say. Today, we celebrate a lot of things of our history. Really I think It's a day where we should watch ours past and we reflect on the good and bad things of our history. But If I'm happy about something, It's to the most important event that we celebrate - the day that Christofer Columbus discovered the Americas. I think it's a very important event because thanks to this the Spanish language has become third language most speak in the world. And today, in Spanish, million people can share your culture and your experiences thanks to this beautiful language. I wish you have a nice Hispanic Day or like UNESCO say Spanish Language Day, to all people speak Spanish or They're studying Spanish like second language!

Hispanic Day or Day of Hispanicity

Today is a great day. In Spain it's holiday [in Australia, it is called a 'public holiday'] or "Fiesta Nacional", like as we say. Today, we celebrate a lot of things of from our history. Really I really think it's a day when where we should look backwatch ours on our country's past and we should reflect on the good and bad things of[/from] our history. But If I'm to be rejoice happy about something anything, it's that Christofer Columbus discovered the Americasthat to This is the most important occasion event that we celebrate - the day that Christofer Columbus discovered the Americas.

I think it's a very important event because thanks to this the Spanish language has become the third most spoken language most speak in the world. And today, in Spanish, millions of people can sharetheir your culture and their your experiences [together] thanks to this beautiful language.

I wish you have a nice Hispanic Day or as like UNESCO say Spanish Language Day, to all people that speak Spanish or that are They're studying Spanish as like second language!