Edgar
Deserts Hello, Today I read about desert, to be specific I only read about 3 desert, the biggest was the Sahara Desert in Africa, the second was the Great Basin Desert in North America and the smaller was the Talimakan Desert in Asia. The average rainfall, and tempeture depends in the part of the desert that you stay, thats because the biggest size of this deserts could be more warm or less wet, for example the average rainfall in the Sahara dessert is 7.6 cm in the north but 12.7 cm in the south. The desser who has less rainfall per year is Taklimakan Desert, in the east of this desert they only have 1 cm of annual avergare, I think you can't find any type of plants there. Finally looking for the historic more extreme temperature in this 3 desert, Sahara Desert had 58 celcius degress, quite similar the Great Basin Desert with 57 degress, and I was really surprise when I read this, Taklimakan Desert had -26 degrees in the lowest record, I suppose that was at night, and with this temperature you can see snow in the desert? well, I don't know. Thanks for your corrections.
14. Okt. 2013 22:55
Korrekturen · 1

word order, grammar, punctuation

(possible) word change or addition

Hello,

Today I read about deserts - I only read about three, to be specific. The biggest was the Sahara Desert in Africa, the second was followed by the Great Basin Desert in North America and the smaller was the Talimakan Desert in Asia.

The average rainfall and tempeture depends in on the part of the desert that you stay (that you're) in. Because of the biggest size of this these deserts some areas could be more warm warmer or less wet drier. For example, the average rainfall in the Sahara Desert is 7.6 cm in the north but 12.7 cm in the south. The desert who which/that has the less least rainfall per year is the Taklimakan Desert. In the east of this desert there is they only have an annual average of only 1cm, so I think you can't (won't?) find any types of plants there.

Finally, looking for at the historic more extreme temperatures recorded in this 3 these three deserts, the Sahara Desert had a high of 58 degrees celcius, (which was) quite similar to the Great Basin Desert with 57 degrees. and I was really surprised when I read this that the Taklimakan Desert had a lowest recorded temperature of -26 degrees in the lowest record. I suppose that was at night, and with at this temperature you can can/would you see snow in the desert? Well, I don't know.

Thanks for your corrections.

15. Oktober 2013
Möchten Sie schneller voran kommen?
Treten Sie dieser Lern-Community bei und testen Sie kostenlose Übungen!