Dodgers win today!

It's October, my favorite month of the year for two reasons: MLB post-season games start, along with my country's best baseball league "Liga Mexicana del Pacifico", so we watch baseball everywhere.

Baseball has been my favorite sport ever. I've been practicing it since I was a child and my father is the gulty of that haha, but I'm thankful with him.

Right now I'm watching the 3rd NLCS game, (NLCS stands for National League Championship Series), St. Louis Cardinals at LA Dodgers. Cardinals are leading the series 2-0, but now they are at Dodger Stadium, (hopefuly the crowd will do it's job of suppporting it's team).

I want Dodgers to win because I always stand for a Latin-American members team. It's true that they have not hit the ball these last two games as they were in regular season, but I still believe in them, so LET'S GO DODGERS!

Dodgers Won Today!

It's October, my favorite month of the year for two reasons: MLB post-season games starts, along with my country's best baseball league "Liga Mexicana del Pacifico." Meaning that I get to watch baseball everywhere! Baseball has been my favorite sport for ever! I have  been practicing baseball ever  since I was a child.  Even though my father is  guilty for about it, I am very thankful for it.  

At this moment, I am watching the 3rd NLCS game, (NLCS stands for National League Championship Series), St. Louis Cardinals at LA Dodgers. Cardinals are leading the series 2-0, and they are at The Dodger Stadium. Hopefully the crowd will do a good job in suppporting its team! I want The Dodgers to win because I always support the Latin-American teams. It is true that they have not hit the ball in the last two games like they have had in the  regular season, but I still believe in them. LET'S GO DODGERS!

Buena Suerte! Let me know if you have any questions about the corrections that I have made on your essay!. Saludos! x