Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Introducing me

Hello people! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and I'm a software developer guy. I'm from Brazil. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In november I'm going to Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to know interesting people here in italki, it'll be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they don't follow me back yet.

I'm a beginner and enthusiastic bass player. I love music and I would like to know people who is interested to talk about music.

This is my first 'notebook entry'. My English isn't so good, but at least I tried. Bye!!

Introducing me

Hello everyone! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and I'm a software developer. I'm from Brazil. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In November I'm going to Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to meet interesting people here on italki, that would be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they haven't followed me back yet.

I'm a beginner and enthusiastic bass player. I love music and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking about music.

Welcome and great job! I think your English is actually quite good, and Ireland will be a great experience for you! 

Introducing me

Hello people! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and  I'm from Brazil. I'm a software developer guy. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In november I'm going to be Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to be a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to know about interesting people here in italki, it'll be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they don't follow me back yet.