Introducing me

Hello people! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and I'm a software developer guy. I'm from Brazil. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In november I'm going to Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to know interesting people here in italki, it'll be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they don't follow me back yet.

I'm a beginner and enthusiastic bass player. I love music and I would like to know people who is interested to talk about music.

This is my first 'notebook entry'. My English isn't so good, but at least I tried. Bye!!

Introducing me

Hello everyone! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and I'm a software developer. I'm from Brazil. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In November I'm going to Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to meet interesting people here on italki, that would be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they haven't followed me back yet.

I'm a beginner and enthusiastic bass player. I love music and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking about music.

Welcome and great job! I think your English is actually quite good, and Ireland will be a great experience for you! 

Introducing me

Hello people! I'm Arthur Carvalho, I'm 23 years old and  I'm from Brazil. I'm a software developer guy. I live in Brasilia, the capital city. In november I'm going to be Dublin, Ireland. I'm going to be a General English School to improve my skills in English. I would like to know about interesting people here in italki, it'll be very cool. I have added some Irish people here, but they don't follow me back yet.