Crime Of Youth People In Riga

Noweadays more and more propagate crime among youth. What wrong with youth generation? Futhermore they cause damage for people whom robbered and sometimes kill tham. What for ? Why are thay take awey humen live for mibile phone or money ? Why do thay do that?
In my opinion, to blame the government. You asked why ? Than I answer you. To start with, any people lose his job and don't know where are take money for his life, thay despair and go to street robereed. Therefore, do the crime. But it is not all, some youth people try to smuggly. How do you think is it right? I think - no. Yes, It is iteme buisnes, but what price of this. Firstly, it is life of teenegers, who takes this drugs and than ready to sale all for anather dose. Secondly, thay impoverished his own perent and hisselfs. Secondly, thay grow stupid and in the worst case die of the overdose. However, how to fight with this problem.
From my view point, goverment must to take care about this question and somthing to do whith this problem. Goverment must don't sale factory and than close that on the contrary develop infrastructure, and give the population jobs. I feel very strangly whan don't see this simlpe thinks.
To sum up, I belive, than this problem is resolve in the futur and our city fall off crimes and roberred, and youth peole stoped do this.

Crimes Of Young People In Riga

Nowadays crime is more and more propagating among youngsters. What's wrong with the young generation? Futhermore , they cause damage for people whom they robbed and sometimes kill them. What for ? Why are they taking away human lives for a mobile phone or money ? Why do they do that?
    In my opinion, to blame the government is to be blamed. You asked why ? Then I will answer you. To start with (better to say : As a start) , any people person who loses his job and don't know where are take he can get money for his life (or better : money to make a living), thay would despair and go to street robbing , and therefore, commit the crime. But it is not all; some young people try to smuggle. How do you think? Is it right? I think - no. Yes, It is item business, but for what price? of this. Firstly, it is life of teenegers, who takes these drugs and then is ready to sell all for another dose. Secondly, they he would impoverish his own parents and himself. Thirdly ( XD ), they grow stupid and in the worst case die because of the overdose. However, But how to fight with this problem?.
    From my point of view, goverment must to take care about this question and to do something with this problem. Goverment must don't not sell factories and then close them . On the contrary, develop infrastructure, and give the population provide the people with jobs. I find it very strange, that they don't think this simply.
    To sum up, I believe, that this problem is will be resolved in the future and the crime and robbery rate will fall in our city fall off crimes and roberred, and young people will stoped doing this.

Хороший текст =) со временем у тебя все получится =)