My Essay 33

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for families to regularly eat their meals together.

从这件事中,我认为家庭成员应该尽可能的在一起有规律地聚餐,因为这就是一种增进家庭成员之间亲情的方法,尽管在中国事实是这对与一些家庭来说是很困难的。

From this incident, I think that family members should eat dine together regularly as a way in order to make the bond between them foster/forge/connect/ closer familial bonds as possible as they can, because it is just a means of increasing a close connection between families, even though it is a hard  the fact that it is a luxury that some families in China cannot get to enjoy.  is that for some families in China it is pretty inconvenient to get together.

正因为如此,我才会非常同样这个观点
    Just for these reasons, I strongly agree this point.

I agree that it is important for families eat together regularly.  It is a luxury I can ill afford.

而另一方面,我有一个同学,他叫欧阳林旭,他和他妈妈住在一起,他的爸爸是个石油工人,一直在新建工作,他平时只能在周末用手机和爸爸保持联系。有一年夏天我们经常在一起玩,那时他看上去好像并不开心,他向我抱怨说他只有在春节的时候才能见到爸爸,他最大的愿望就是能经常见到爸爸,能够和爸爸妈妈一起吃饭,听到这儿我对他感到很同情。
    On the other hand, [Correct translation but cold] Then I have a classmate, friend, his name is Ouyang Liuxu. He lives only with his mother because as his father is an oilman working in Xinjiang.  All year round he is there.  He can only chat with his dad during the weekends on the cell phone. , China as an oil labor all year round, that he can only take the time during the weekend to keep connection with his father by the mobile phone. There was once that One summer, we were playing together in a summer, he did not looked not very happy. that time and He complained grumbled to me something about that his father is not always around.  that would always be away from home, that he can only see his father face-to-face in the spring festive, Only during the Lunar New Year would he able to see his father face to face.  His the biggest wish for him greatest desire is just to be able to sit down and have a family dinner with his parents. In all honesty, I was really a kind of felt so sorry for him when I heard his story. knew about that.

我非常赞成这个观点,家庭成员们应该定期在一起聚餐,我想这是一个非常不错的主意。因为这能增进家庭成员相互之间的亲情。
    I totally agree very much on with this point; that family members should eat together regularly. it is a very good An excellent idea I guess since it would to strengthen increase the bonds between each family member of the family.

比如我,在我居住的这个城镇,只有我和我爸爸, 我姑姑三个亲人,我和爸爸住在一起。平时我们都很忙,爸爸和姑姑要努力的工作,我要去上学,因此平时我们往往都没有时间进行更多的交流,但我们每个周末和节假日的时候都要在一起聚餐从而保持亲密的联系。我们通常去附近的餐馆吃饭,我们总会点上很多好吃的菜,然后买很多果汁,牛奶之类的饮料,一边开心地吃饭一边聊天,每到这个时候我都会感到非常的开心。
    As for me, Where I live, there are only three members of in my family in the town I live in, [I know this is in your original but in English, this is superfluous in this sentence.  However, if you really want to put this information, you should write it as a kind of introduction.  For example.  "I live in a small town.  My family consists of my..." ] my father, my aunt and of course, me. I live with my father. [Now as I look at your original, your English sentence written is not quite correct. This is because when you say "family", we assume that it is the immediate family whom you are living with.  It is better that you should write something like this.  We have three family members living in this town.  My father, my aunt and of course me.  However, father and I live together.We are all so always busy on the work week days. my father and my aunt They go to work, and I little ol' me, go to school. we don’t even have Thus ordinarily, we do not have much time to communicate during that time so we would always get [sounds formal and cold] spend together;  for just dinner every during weekends to maintain family ties.in order to keep a close connection. Often we usually go to the restaurant nearby with many beverages, eat out at nearby restaurants.  We order good dishes and later, plenty of fruit juices or milk based beverages to drink.  We eat, we drink and be merry. talking happily together while we enjoy eating, I am always very happy at this time.

Study my corrections with your original.  There are some cultural differences.  So direct translation is not a good way to use here.  For example, 然后买很多果汁,牛奶之类的饮料 = "Then we can buy plenty of fruit juices or milk types of drinks."  When you are at the restaurant, all food and drinks are assumed bought. It would be considered long winded in English.  The feeling and tone of what you are trying to express here is more important.

My Essay 33

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for families eat together regularly. to regularly eat their meals together.

I totally agree with this point, that family members should eat together regularly, it is a very good idea I guess since it would increase the bond between each family member.

As for me, there are only three members of my family in the town I live in, my father, my aunt and me. I live with my father. We are all so busy on the work days, my father and my aunt go to work, and I go to school, we don’t even have much time to communicate during that time so we would always get together for dinner every weekend in order to keep a close connection. We usually go to the restaurant nearby with many beverages, talking happily together while we enjoy eating, I am always very happy this time.

On the other hand, I have a friend, his name is Ouyang Liuxu, he lives only with his mother because his father is working in Xinjiang, China as an oil labor all year round, that he can only take the time during the weekend to keep connection with his father by the mobile phone. There was once that we played together in a summer, he looked not very happy that time and he complained to me something about his father that would always be away from home, that he can only see his father face-to-face in the spring festive, the biggest wish for him is just to have a dinner with his parents. In all honesty, I was really a kind of sorry for him when I knew about that.

From this incident, I think that family members should eat together regularly in order to make the bond between them closer as possible as they can, because it is just a means of increasing a close connection between families, even though the fact is that for some families in China it is pretty inconvenient to get together.

正因为如此,我才会非常同样这个观点