Without your eyes... I surely will die
Without your smile... I will My limpid pools will be dry
I love you... This I can't cannot deny
I love you thee... But don't ask why I prefer, "But ask not why"
When I Upon seeing you... I feel shy
Cause This you must know... just by the sparkles of your eyes
1. If you use "eye" you are implying that she is half blind! Even if this is the case, you should not write this. She can be sensitive about her blind eye.
2. "Limpid pools" is a poetic way of saying eyes. I don't like using the same word too many times.
3. To be able to write poetry and get a rhyming scheme shows you are at the threshold of moving another notch in your quest to master the language.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- "About a boy"
- Let's practice! Vamos a practicar!
- The concept of art
- If you want to know me better