Solving the problem of night worker

Waking early is one of the favourite things in the world. This is the perfect time for doing any activity. Waking early can give you hours of extra time for focus and creativity. While you could do those things later in the day, most people don’t.
Some people have to work all the night and sleep at the morning, for example people who work in markets which are opened 24 hours, security men, and night clubs' workers. All studies and researches have proved that they are in dangerous, but researches haven't succeeded to solve their problem yet. Actually I thought a lot to solve this crisis until I've found a golden solution. If you're a night worker, you could make a very big conflict with your manager. The manager would become very angry and eject you out of the work. Then, you would be free and can sleep early as you want. The last step is to borrow money from your previous colleagues who are still night workers.

Solving the problem of night workers

Waking early is one great activity. of the favourite things in the world. This It is the perfect time for doing any activity. By waking up earlyyou can give yourself extra hours of extra time for to get focus and start your creativity sooner. While you could do Even though these things can be done later in the day, most people procrastinate. don’t.

Some people have to work all the night long and sleep at the morning, for example people during most of the day time.  This includes who those working in the graveyard shifts or are  in markets which are opened 24 hours, security men, and night clubs' workers late night entertainers. All studies and Research after researches have proved that it is harmful to health. However, no satisfactory solution had been found. they are in dangerous, but researches haven't succeeded to solve their problem yet. Actually I had given much thought in solving this. a lot to solve this crisis until I've found a golden solution. If you're a night worker, you could make a very big conflict with your manager. The manager would become very angry and eject you out of the work. are sick of your night job, pick a quarrel with your boss and get fired.  Then, you would be will have all the free time and can you can sleep early as you want at the regular time. The last step is to Finally, borrow money from your previous colleagues! who are still night workers.

I suppose this is a tongue in cheek piece :)