Alexander999
What do I dream about? How I can realize my dreams. Is it so important to dream? I think everyone can reply yes! But I am sure that dreaming is very thin thing. As for me I had positive life experience of realization of my dreams. Practically I performed all my dreams which I really wanted to embody. In youth it was dreams about sport achievements , education, contests, romantic relationships, self-assertion among classmates etc. In next age it was successes in science , then creation of new technologies , marriage , children, financial stability etc. In next age it was successes in management and skills to master an art of management of enterprises with big staff etc. But I noticed for myself and I am sure that it must work for others that I reached success only under realization two very simple rules: 1. The dream has to be only my personal dream but not dream of others, parents, social standards, opinion of society or friends, etc. It has to be my frank dream. 2. I have to think or to dream only about 1-3 dreams for certain period of my life. It means that of course I need concentrate myself on a few objects. Colleagues , please , tell me your opinions about realization of your dreams and your successful methods. Best regards Alex

What do I dream about? How I can realize achieve my dreams.

Is it so important to dream? I think everyone can would reply "yes!"

But I am sure that dreaming is very thin thing difficult. I wasn't sure what you meant by "thin thing".
As for me, I had positive life experience of realization of my dreams. My life turned around in a positive way once I started to carry out my dreams.
Practically I performed pursued practically all my every dreams dream which that Americans tend to use that instead of which; although which is correct for UK English I really wanted to embody achieve.

In youth, it was I had dreams about sport achievements, education, contests, romantic relationships, self-assertion among classmates, etc. In next age my college years and twenties, it was I dreamed about being successes successful in science, then creation of  creating new technologies , marriage , children, financial stability, etc. After my twenties, it was successes success in management and acquiring the skills to master an art of management of manage enterprises with big a huge staff effectively hat I dreamed about.

But I noticed for myself, and I am sure that it this must work for others too, that I reached success  achieved my dreams only under realization by acknowledging and carrying out two very simple rules:

1. The dream has to be mine only my personal dream but; not the dream of others or my parents,   or one set by social standards or the opinions of society or my friends. It has to be mine only. my frank dream.

2. I have to think or to dream only about 1-3 dreams for certain period of my life. It means that of course I need concentrate myself on a few objects. I have to dream about achieving only 1-3 goals at a time to guarantee success; otherwise, I will be concentrating on too much at once and setting myself up for failure.

Colleagues , please tell me your opinions about realization of your dreams fullfilling one's dreams and your about any successful methods that you have used to achieve them.

Best regards,

Alex

You are right indeed. As for me , sometimes I could say my friends about laziness in their hearts.:-)
I think these two rules are very important for achieving your goals. I think another important rule is to take action. That is, so many people have told me that they have wanted to learn a language like German for years, and yet they never get motivated and study any of it. I tell them, "Go for it. All you have to do is study 5 to 10 minutes a day and after four months, you will know so much more German than you know now." But they never listen to me and never study. Then six months later they complain YET AGAIN about wanting to learn a language. I so want to tell them, "don't bitch if you aren't going to get motivated and do something to actually achieve your goals." Hehehe