I love Fridays! Friday is the last day of the week I need to go to work! I prefer to go to church.

Today, it's raining again. In the morning it was sun, after, when it was two p.m. it was raining. Now, it's raining again! I went to work this morning. After I went to have lunch with my coworker. We like to read books. Today, we was very happy, because we read a dozem books together! I love to read! I want to become a writer a day. I like to read the books of Sidney Sheldon. Good, after the lunch, I came home. I need to take three buses. In the afternoon, I played with my nieces. I have two nieces. Giovanna and Sophia. Giovanna is ten years old and Sophia is six years old. We played that Sophia was my daugter and it was her birtday. I took her to the Zoo and I needed to imitate some animals. After we played with their dolls. I like to play with my nieces because this way I can to pass good moments with them.

Hello! Allow me to make corrections and rephrase some things for you:

I love Fridays! Friday is the last day of the week that I have to go to work! I prefer to go to church.

Today, it's raining again. In the morning it was sunny, but then around 2 p.m. it was raining. It's still raining now! I went to work this morning. After I went to had lunch with my co-worker as well. We like to read books. Today we were both very happy, because we read a dozen books together! I love to read! I want to become a writer some day. I like to read the books of Sidney Sheldon. Good, After the lunch, I came home. I had to take three buses. Later in the afternoon, I played with my nieces. I have two nieces, Giovanna and Sophia. Giovanna is ten years old and Sophia is six years old. We pretended that Sophia was my daughter and that it was her birthday. I also pretended that I took her to the Zoo, so I had to imitate some animals. Afterwards, we played with their dolls. I like to play with my nieces because this way I can have good moments with them.

*Nice job. Keep up the good work!