Shell eco-marathon.

This year we go to Rotterdam for the Shell Eco-marathon. The goal of this, is to make the most Km with 1L of gasoline. We already go last year, and we want to improve our performance this year. Of course we need to speak English because there is a lot of school of different countries who participate. If you want to learn more about it you can try to find information on the web, it's easy to find. ;)
The run start the 14th may.

Shell Eco-marathon.

This year we will be going to Rotterdam for the Shell Eco-marathon. The goal is to travel the most kilometres with one litre of gasoline. We have already attempted this last year and we want to improve our performance this year. Of course, we need to speak English because there are a lot of schools ( student teams) from different countries that participate. If you want to learn more about it you can try to find information on the web, it's easy to find. ;)
    The run starts on the 14th of May.

From http://grammarist.com/spelling/liter-litre/

There’s no difference in meaning between liter and litre. Liter is the preferred spelling in American English, and litre is preferred in all other main varieties of English.

The word is much less common in American English than elsewhere because Americans generally use U.S. customary units rather than the metric system, which other English-speaking countries use. In American English, liter comes up mostly in reference to beverages (for some reason) and foreign cars.

I hope that this is useful,

With best wishes,

Gillian