What's called kingly righteous Tao? ? Knock down those who are tyrants. the man down who is perverse
Domineering Tao? ? Just knock all everyone down! !
Confucius’s Tao? ？ Just say “hi ” Greet first before knocking him them down! ！
1. Took me a while before I could figure it out. It would be best if you have the original Chinese when you try translation. Those who are bilingual can help you better :)
2. No space before most single punctuation marks. For example, period, comma, question mark or the interjection. The dash requires one space before and after it. Leave one space before enclosing marks such as quotes and brackets. For example, "This is an example".
3. If a singular word ends with an 's', just put the apostrophe after it. No need to add an extra 's'.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- Being alone
- Is this english text good or not?
- My Big Dream
- headteachers are to be urged
- My bicycle came to flat.