Gonzalo
Professional Teacher
About Valladolid. Hello people, last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to writting about my city. I live in Valladolid. It is a city normal occupant.Threre is about 300.000 habitants. This city is near to Madrid. If you go to Madrid, you will spend two hours by car or one hour by train.I like valladolid because threre are al ot of things. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churchs very interesting. It is a diferent city because there is a big river across the city. In this week there is a important international meeting of cinema, (SEMINCI) Other important meeting is Semana Santa, in this week al ot of people arrive to Valladolid. All nigths you can see three or four procession in the cyty center. Pardon me for mistakes and thanks for your time and correction.
1

About Valladolid.

Hello people, last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to writting write about my city.

I live in Valladolid. It is a city normal occupant. (I'm quite unsure what you meant with this sentence, but I assume you want to say that the number of people who lives in Valladolid is 'normal'. I would rather say the following: "It is a city with an average amount of occupants". Just remember, your definition of 'normal/average' is not the same as min definition so try to make it a bit more clearer to the reader :D)

Threre There is are about 300.000 inhabitants. This city is near close to Madrid. (Or you can say: This city is near to Madrid).

If you go to Madrid, you will spend (consider saying "travel" instead) two hours by car or one hour by train.I like Vvalladolid because threre there are al ot a lot of things. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churches are very interesting.
It is a different city because there is a big river running across the city.
In During this week there is an important international meeting regarding the cinema, (SEMINCI)
Another Other important meeting is the Semana Santa meeting. in During this week al ot a lot of people will (we are talking about the future) arrive to in Valladolid. During each All night you can see three or four processions in the cyty city center.

Pardon me for the mistakes (or: "pardon my mistakes") and thanks for your time and correction. 

This was quite well written! I hope you understand each of the corrections I made (if you don't, you are more than welcome to ask me)! Everything might not be correct, but I do hope this helps you :)

About Valladolid.

Hello people, last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to write writting about my city. I live in Valladolid. It is a medium sized city normal occupant.Threre is are about 300.000 inhabitants. This city is near to Madrid. If you go to Madrid, it will take you will spend two hours by car or one hour by train. I like Valladolid because threre are many things to see. al ot of things. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churchs very interesting churches.
It is a diferent city because there is a big river that runs through across the city.
In This week there will be is an important international meeting of cinema, meeting (SEMINCI)
Another important meeting time/event is Semana Santa, in during this week a lot of people arrive in to Valladolid. All nigths Every night you can see watch three or four processions through  in the city center.

Pardon me for my mistakes and thanks for your time and correction.

About Valladolid.

Hello people. Last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to write about my city. I live in Valladolid. It is a city normal occupant -?? Threre are about 300,000 inhabitants. This city is near to Madrid. If you go to Madrid, you will spend two hours by car or one hour by train to arrive in my city. I like Valladolid because threre are a lot of things to do. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churchs are very interesting.
It is a different city because there is a big river running across the city.
In This week there is an important international meeting of cinema (SEMINCI). 
Another important meeting is Semana Santa, and this week a lot of people arrive in Valladolid. Every night you can see three or four processions in the city center.

Pardon me for the mistakes and thanks for your time and corrections.

No entiendo "It is a city normal occupant" -- ¿qué quieres decir?