About Valladolid.

Hello people, last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to writting about my city. I live in Valladolid. It is a city normal occupant.Threre is about 300.000 habitants. This city is near to Madrid. If you go to Madrid, you will spend two hours by car or one hour by train.I like valladolid because threre are al ot of things. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churchs very interesting.
It is a diferent city because there is a big river across the city.
In this week there is a important international meeting of cinema, (SEMINCI)
Other important meeting is Semana Santa, in this week al ot of people arrive to Valladolid. All nigths you can see three or four procession in the cyty center.

Pardon me for mistakes and thanks for your time and correction.

About Valladolid.

Hello people. Last Friday I wrote about learning English and now I'm going to write about my city. I live in Valladolid. It is a city normal occupant -?? Threre are about 300,000 inhabitants. This city is near to Madrid. If you go to Madrid, you will spend two hours by car or one hour by train to arrive in my city. I like Valladolid because threre are a lot of things to do. For example, there is a beautiful cathedral, and some churchs are very interesting.
    It is a different city because there is a big river running across the city.
    In This week there is an important international meeting of cinema (SEMINCI). 
    Another important meeting is Semana Santa, and this week a lot of people arrive in Valladolid. Every night you can see three or four processions in the city center.

Pardon me for the mistakes and thanks for your time and corrections.

No entiendo "It is a city normal occupant" -- ¿qué quieres decir?