Though they don't run fast, I'm exhausted

I’m going to write about what I did this week-end.
This Sunday, I went to one of my parents's colleague's, who is also a good friend of them, in order to give him a helping hand. He is a snaill breeder. Me and my brother helped him for the haveresting.
They were thousands of snails or more.
We started at eight o'clock and finished around four o'clock.
There were three yards of snails to haverest. But the last one wasn't crowded. The owner (our friend) told me that on that one he didn't put some snail eggs, but only some reproductive subjects, so that we mainly got some little snails and a few adults.
But just picking the snails isn't that a exhausting task of course.
The point is that we had to lift and carry all the chunks of wood (kind of planks), to remove them from the yards and to stock them in mounts, though we didn't sort them.
The breeder was happy that the yield was pretty good this year.
He will cook the snails all the winter long in order to sell them to his costumers.
We had a good time. I really appreciated this day.
Well, I wasn't exhausted that much when I finished the work, nor yesterday, but today I have a bit of stiffnesses in the muscles, especially thighs and low back muscles, but it was definitely a good work out in the same time!!!

I’m going to write about what I did this weekend.
    This Sunday, I visited one of my parents' colleague's, who is also a good friend of theirs, in order to give him a helping hand. He is a snail breeder. My brother and I helped him with the harvesting.
    There were thousands of snails or more.
    We started at eight o'clock and finished at around four o'clock.
    There were three enclosed pens of snails to harvest. But the last one wasn't overcrowded. The owner (our friend) told me that he hadn’t put any snail eggs in that one, but only some breeding stock so that we mainly got some little snails and a few adults. But just picking the snails is not that exhausting of course.
    The point is that we had to lift and carry all the blocks of wood (a type of thick plank) in order to remove them from the rows and to stack them in piles, though we didn't sort them. The breeder was happy that the yield was pretty good this year.
    He will cook the snails all winter long in order to sell them to his customers.
    We had a good time. I really enjoyed this day.
    Well, I wasn't that exhausted when I finished the work, nor yesterday, but today my muscles are a bit stiff, especially in my thighs and lower back, but it definitely gave me a good workout at the same time!!!

This Sunday, I visited one of my parents's colleague's, who is also a good friend of theirs, in order to give him a helping hand. He is a snail breeder. My brother and I helped him with the harvesting.
    There were thousands of snails or more.
    There were three enclosed pens of snails to harvest. But the last one wasn't overcrowded. The owner (our friend) told me that he hadn’t put any snail eggs in that one, but only some breeding stock snails so that we mainly got some little snails and a few adults.
    But just picking the snails, is not that much exhausting of course.
    Well, I wasn't that exhausted when I finished the work, nor yesterday, but today my muscles are a bit stiff, especially in my thighs and lower back, but it definitely gave me agood workout at the same time!!!

Though they don't run fast, I'm exhausted (I love the title!)

There were thousands of snails or more.
    There were three enclosed pens (or enclosed fields if the area was big enough) of snails to harvest. But the last one wasn't overcrowded. The owner (our friend) told me that he hadn’t put any snail eggs in that one, but only some snails selected for breeding (were these to improve the stock?) so that we mainly got some little snails and a few adults.
    But just picking the snails, isn't that an exhausting task? Of course.
    The point is that we had to lift and carry all the blocks of wood (a type of thick plank) in order to remove them from the rows (I can see that they are in rows from the photo) and to stack them in piles, though we didn't sort them. The breeder was happy that the yield was pretty good this year.

I’m going to write about what I did this week-end weekend (yes, it's different in English :D).
    This Sunday, I went to one of my parents's colleague's (I would say: I went to my dad's/mom's colleague's place), who is also a good friend of them theirs, in order to give him a helping hand. He is a snaill snail breeder. Me and my brother My brother and I helped him for with the haveresting harvesting.

(I would rewrite this paragraph: My dad/mom has a colleague who breeds snails. Since my parents are good friends with him, my brother and I went over to this place on Sunday to help him harvest snails.)

They There were thousands of snails or more. 

We started at eight o'clock and finished at around four o'clock.
    There were three yards of snails to haverest harvest. But the last one (what does "one" refer to? "yard" doesn't really make sense here) wasn't crowded. The owner (our friend) told me that on that one he didn't put some snail eggs, but only some reproductive subjects (I don't know what "reproductive subjects" mean), so that we mainly got some little snails and a few adults.
    The point is that we had to lift and carry all the chunks of wood (kind of planks), to remove them from the yards and to stock stack them in mounts piles, though we didn't sort them.
    Well, I wasn't that exhausted that much when I finished the work, nor was I tired yesterday, but today I have a bit of stiffnesses in the muscles my muscles feel a bit stiff, especially my thighs and lower back muscles, but it was definitely a good work out workout in at the same time!!!