Special Distance

It seems that these days everything is special... I hate the distance!. Internet is so good and wondeful, and much more when accidentally you find amazing people that makes your life so great and funnier.
some months ago I had the lucky to meet you, now you are one of the best friends that I've ever had, the trust that you give me is so so invaluable I'm really happy for that.
but why life had to be so troll (meme), so annoying.. I hate the distance that separates us, I hate how much I love you girl ♪ Hate how much I need you right now.

For one of my best friends (:

Special Distance

It seems that these days everything is special... I hate the distance!. Internet is so good and wonderful, and much even more so when you accidentally you find amazing people; that makes your life so great and more fun/enjoyable funnier.
    Some months ago I had the lucky to meet you, now you are one of the best friends that I've ever had, the trust that you give me is so so invaluable I'm really happy because of this for that.

but why life had to be so troll (meme) (meme=sic?), so annoying.. I hate the distance that separates us, I hate how much I love you girl ♪ Hate how much I need you right now.

(Are these lyrics that should be left unchanged? 'troll' doesn't make sense)

For one of my best friends (:

Special Distance

It seems that these days everything is special... I hate the distance!. The Internet is so good and wonderful, and much more when you accidentally you find amazing people that makes your life so great better and funnier.

some months ago I had the lucky luck to meet you and now you are one of the best friends that I've ever had. The trust that you give me is so so invaluable I'm really happy for that.

For one of my best friends (: