Why we need music

At present, there many different music types of music in the world. Such as rock, jazz, pop and classical, etc. I prefer rock and classical to others. When i feel tired and i listen to rock, rock gives me more passion and exciting. I often go to bed and i listen to classical, It helps me easy to sleep.
Why people need music? I think music which gives people happy, relaxation and energy. People are very comfortable that sleep on the bed and listen to music,nothing need to do. It was a heaven. When you feel alone, it's a good chioce that listen to music. You will feel happy. Nothing could replace music in our life.
In my opinion,people like international music than traditional music.International music more popular than traditional music.Elder people like traditional music. International music easy to understand and easy to sing. I always go with my friends to KTV to sing international music. Any way, music is very important in our life.

Why We Need Music

At present, there are many different music types of music in the world, such as rock, jazz, pop, and classical, etc. I prefer rock and classical to others. When I feel tired and I listen to rock, rock gives makes me feel more passionate and exciting excited. I often go to bed and i listen to classical music, it helps me easy to fall sleep more easily.
    Why do people need music? I think music which gives makes people feel happy, relaxation relaxed and energy energetic. People are very comfortable that who sleep on their beds and listen to music are very comfortable, nothing and don't need to do anything. It is was a heaven. When you feel alone, it's a good choice that to listen to music. You will feel happy. Nothing could replace music in our my life.
    In my opinion, people like international music rather than traditional music. International music is more popular than traditional music. Elderly people like traditional music. International music is easy to understand and easy to sing. I always go with my friends to KTV to sing international music. Anyway, music is very important in our my life.

Notes:

- "I" is always written with a capital letter, not just at the beginning of a sentence.

- There is a big difference between "exciting" and "excited". Adjectives which end with "-ed" tell us about how a person feels about something. Adjectives which end with "-ing" describe the person or things that have caused that feeling. So, if something excites you, you can say that it is exciting. If something excites you, and you want to say how you feel, you can say that you are excited.

- "Relaxation" is a noun, "relaxed" is the adjective.

- "Energy" is a noun, "energetic" is the adjective.

Great job! 加油!