The first time I visited another country.

Four years ago, I went with my boyfriend (now he´s my husband) to Turkey. We were very exciting.
When we arrived to the airport,a tour guide was waiting for us.
We can knew a new and interesting culture.
We were seeing Effeso, the second important acient Roman city in the world. It was wonderful.
When we went to Istambul we can saw the Grand Bazaar,many peolple spoke spanish! we were very surprised.
The only thing we didn´t like it was the food. It was horrible!

Four years ago, I went with my boyfriend (now he's my husband) to Turkey. We were very excited and when we arrived at the airport, a tour guide was waiting for us.
    We came to know a new and interesting culture.
    We went to see Effeso, the second important acient Roman city in the world, and it was wonderful.
    When we went to Istanbul we saw the Grand Bazaar. We were very surprised to see so many people who spoke Spanish.
    The only thing we didn't like was the food, it was horrible!

Four years ago, I went with my boyfriend that is now my husband to Turkey. We were very excited.
    When we arrived at the airport. A tour guide was waiting for us.
    We can now know a new and interesting culture.
    We went to seeing Effeso, the second most important acient Roman city in the world. It was wonderful.
    When we went to Istambul we can saw the Grand Bazaar. Many peolple spoke Spanish! We were very surprised.
    The only thing we didn't like it was the food. It was horrible!

Good job ^^-.

Four years ago, I went with my boyfriend (now he's my husband) to Turkey. We were very excited.
    When we arrived to at the airport, a tour guide was waiting for us.
    We can knew see a new and an interesting culture.
    We were seeing Effeso, the second important ancient Roman city in the world. It was wonderful.
    When we went to Istanbul, we can saw the Grand Bazaar. Many people spoke Spanish! We were very surprised.