Late Autumn in Jingning Wetland Park

Autumn is the crown of the year, u can see gold in everywhere. We love this season even the farmer.
I visted my sister on 13 of this month. It was a colorful day that day, and it was sunday, and my sister was on holiday after teaching. We went to the JINGNING WETLAND PARK, and it was my plan, I think it would be very beautiful in autumn, and it does not let we down in fact.
There a pic I think u must like to view.

Late Autumn in Jingning Wetland Park

Autumn is like the golden crown of the year. It is the time of the year when you can see gold glittering in everywhere. We love this season even and so do the farmer.

I visited my sister on the 13th of this month. It was a colorful Sunday that day., and it was sunday, and Since my sister was on holiday after from her teaching job, we went to the JINGNING WETLAND PARK, and it was my plan, Jingning Wetland Park as planned.  It think it would be was very beautiful. in autumn, [多餘, 已經知道你在描寫秋季时期] and it does not let we down in fact. We were not let down.

There a pic I think u must like to view. Attached is a picture that I hope you will enjoy.

Late Autumn in Jingning Wetland Park

Autumn is the crown of the year, u can see gold in everywhere. / Autumn is the "king" among seasons, the colour gold can be seen everywhere/ is prevalent everywhere you look. We love this season even the farmer. / and so does even the farmer.(Better even, "so do even farmers.")
    I visted my sister on 13 of this month. / on the 13th of this month. It was a colorful day that day and it was  sunday,  anda Sunday; my sister was on holiday/  didn't have to teach class that day. We went to the Jingning Wetland Park, and it was my plan, / (which was my idea,) I think  thought it would be very especially beautiful in autumn/ (this season), and it does not let we down in fact. as a matter of fact, I was not let down.
    There  Here is a picture I think u must  you may like to view. / see.

So, Will, this made a very interesting read!

Note that I could not actually use "crown", because though I understand what you meant to say, it can't be used like that (to express the fact that fall is the best among seasons). "King" lets you keep the impression that "crown" and "gold" make in a way. "Colorful" here is not literal, but means that it was "interesting". Last but not least, a "holiday" is an official day-off, here it is (as I understand) just any ohter Sunday.... 

Late Autumn in Jingning Wetland Park

Autumn is the crown of the year. You can see gold in everywhere. We love this season, even the farmer.
    I visited my sister on the 13th of this month. It was a colorful day that day. It was Sunday, and my sister was on holiday after teaching. We went to the JINGNING WETLAND PARK, and it was my plan, because I thought it would be very beautiful in autumn, and it did not let we down, in fact.
    Here is a pic I think you might like to view.

[Good job.  Don't put more than one 'and' in a sentence.  If you have more than one 'and', you need a separate sentence.]