Natural wonder

The highest mountain in Spain is Teide. It’s around 3,718 meters and it is in Tenerife. Another popular mountain here in Catalonia is Pedraforca, is considered a magic mountain. One of the legends says that in New Year’s eve the witches gather togheter in Pedraforca and jump and dance over the bushes. Pedraforca it’s around 2,500 meters high.
There are a lot of waterfalls in Spain, one of them is Cascada Chorrogil, in Jaén, it has a drop of 100 meters and it’s amazing.
The biggest lake in Spain is Lago de Sanabria, in Zamora. It’s 53 meters deep.
In Spain there is a famous desert called Desierto de Tabernas, is in Almeria and it’s very famous because there filmed a lot of Far West films, through of its similarities with the North American deserts.
The Atlantic Ocean runs along the west area of Spain, like Pontevedra, La Coruña , Huelva and Cadiz.
The largest river in Spain is Tajo, it’s 1,008 kilometes long.

Natural wonder

The highest mountain in Spain is Teide. It’s around 3,718 meters and it is in Tenerife. Another popular mountain here in Catalonia is Pedraforca; it is considered a magic mountain. One of the legends says that on New Year’s eve the witches gather together in Pedraforca and jump and dance over the bushes. Pedraforca is around 2,500 meters high.
    There are a lot of waterfalls in Spain, one of them is Cascada Chorrogil, in Jaén. It has a drop of 100 meters and it’s amazing.
    In Spain there is a famous desert called Desierto de Tabernas. It is in Almeria, and it’s very famous because there were a lot of Far West films made there because of its similarities with the North American deserts.
    The largest river in Spain is Tajo. It’s 1,008 kilometes long.

Natural Wonders

The highest mountain in Spain is Teide. It’s is around 3,718 meters high and it is in Tenerife. Another popular mountain here in Catalonia is Pedraforca. It is considered as a magic mountain. One of the legends says that in during New Year’s Eve, the witches gather toghetertogether in Pedraforca there where they would prance, and jump and dance over the bushes. Pedraforca it’s is around 2,500 meters high.

There are a lot of many waterfalls in Spain. One of them is Cascada Chorrogil, in Jaén. It has a drop of 100 meters and it’s is amazing.

The biggest lake in Spain is Lago de Sanabria, in Zamora. It’s is [don't use abbreviations in formal essays] 53 meters deep.

In Spain [Understood by now that you are talking about Spain] There is a famous desert called Desierto de Tabernas, is in Almeria. Its fame is due to the many location shots for movies.  It is very similar to  and it’s very famous because there filmed a lot of Far West films, through of its similarities with the North American deserts.

The Atlantic Ocean runs along the western area of Spain, like Pontevedra, La Coruña , Huelva and Cadiz.

The largest river in Spain is Tajo, it’s with 1,008 kilometes in length long.