A typhoon

This week a typhoon come in Japan.
I think that it is more than the average year.

If you are Japanese student,you are happy because a school is closed.
But if you are Japanese businessman,you are sad because you must go to your company in the heavy rain.

A typhoon

This week a typhoon will come in Japan.

If you are Japanese student,you are happy because the school is close.
    But if you are Japanese businessman,you are sad because you must go to your company while raining.

A typhoon

This week a typhoon come in Japan.

This week a typhoon hit Japan. (Trying to say that these last typhoon may have crossed the average typhoon per year to hit japan, there are many ways you could write it).

One example is where you combine both sentences into one would be:

1. The latest typhoon to hit Japan, has definitely crossed the average typhoon per year to hit Japan.

for the next paragraph, you could also write:

I believe that students were happy, since most schools were closed. :)

However, for those in the workforce, the situation were not favourable as they had to go to work regardless of the weather condition and the heavy rain. :(

Good Luck  - You did well! :)

A Typhoon

This week a typhoon come in had hit Japan. I think there are that it is more than the yearly average year.

If you are Japanese [understood] student,_you are going to be happy because a schools is are closed. [This means that only one school is closed!] But However, if you are Japanese working/salary man, businessman, then you are will be sad because as you must go to your company have to brave in the heavy rain to be at work.