A Disgusting Song

There was a disgusting boy in the university library tonight, immersing himself in his song and book. At the same time, his schoolmates around were disturbed by the awful noise. However, most people did nothing but glance again and again,
probably he was such a disgusting guy, so we would rather put up with his disgusting behavior than say a word.

Anywhere I noticed that most women are not unpleasant relatively with clean appearance, on the contrary, men always looked suspicious like criminals. Why? I guess, in Chinese traditional concept, parents prefer to boys, so most males were spoiled and tend to be arrogant and foolish in China, it is sure that there are still good ones alive.

A Disgusting Song [What has the title do with your essay?  You briefly mentioned it and it is not the crux of the essay.  After reading your essay, a better title would be, "Men are Such Pigs"

In my opinion, there was a disgusting boy in the university library tonight. He was immersing so into his world of books that he was oblivious that himself in his horrible music is making a ruckus and disturbing all others. [This is a library, shouldn't the librarians do something about it?  Perhaps this is not a library at all but some private room for study?  Should there be someone in charge?I am basing my experience on libraries and university environment in the US] song and book. At the same time, his schoolmates around were disturbed by the awful noise. However, most people [try not to use "people" in such obvious situations.  It means that there are other non-humans in the library too !] did nothing but to glare at him now and then.  glance again and again,
    Most probably they did not want to in anyway go near to this turd.  he was such a disgusting guy, so we would rather put up with his disgusting behavior than say a word.

Anywhere Anyway, I noticed that most women, if in a kempt appearance,  are not unpleasant in their demeanor.  relatively with clean appearance, On the contrary, MEN always looked are such suspicious lot like criminals. Why? I guess, suppose that in Chinese tradition, al concept, parents prefer to boys, and they are spoilt so most males were spoiled and tend to be arrogant and foolish. in China, it is I am sure that there are still good ones around alive.

A Disgusting Song 

What do you mean here by a disgusting song? Disgusting is quite a strong word and is very rarely applied to music or even noise. 

Perhaps unpleasant would be better. 

There was a disgusting boy in the university library tonight, immersing himself in his song and book. WAS he singing the song himself? 

At the same time, his schoolmates around were disturbed by the awful noise. However, most people did nothing but glance again and again,
    probably he was such a disgusting guy, so we would rather put up with his disgusting unruly behavior than say a word.

Anywhere I HAVE noticed that most women are not unpleasant relatively with AND HAVE clean appearanceS. MEN on the contrary, men always looked suspicious like criminals. Why? I guess, in Chinese THE traditional concept, IS THAT parents prefer to HAVE boys, so most males were spoiled and tend to be arrogant and foolish.  in China, it is Surely there are still good ones alive. somewhere?