One Scabby Sheep is enough to Spoil the whole Flock

During the past few days, my heart has been very sad because of a scandal in the medical field in my country. A surgeon run a beauty salon, and performed a lot of cosmetic surgeries.

A few days ago, he killed a woman as his patient by performing an illegal surgery. Next, he threw away her body in a large river far from his clinic without mourning. The news made most people be shocked and angry. As for me, many patients of mine have taken advantage of this case to center on it, and say something bad about the medical field of Vietnam.

His evil action has an negative influence on other Vietnamese doctors. Trying to become a good human is very difficult, but to become a good doctor in my country is tougher. A reason for this is that we are living in the country where its laws are not strict. In addition, making honest money and desiring to have a good life are usually prevented from sinners who only want to be rich regardless of someone's survival.

One Scabby Sheep is Enough to Spoil the Whole Flock

During the past few days, my heart has been very sad because of a scandal in the medical field in my country.

A surgeon ran a beauty salon, and performed a lot of cosmetic surgery. A few days ago, he killed a woman as his patient by performing an illegal surgery. Then, he threw away her body into a large river far from his clinic without any ceremony. The news made Most people were shocked and angered at this news. As for me, many patients of mine have taken advantage of this case to center on it, and say something bad about the medical field in Vietnam.

His evil action has had a negative influence on other Vietnamese doctors. Trying to become a good person is very difficult, but to become a good doctor in my country is tougher. One reason for this is that we are living in a country where the laws are not strict. In addition, making honest money and desiring to have a good life are usually prevented by sinners who only want to be rich regardless of the lives of others.