A New Case for Inspector Falco.

The light came back in the room thanks to Speranzoso’s presence. Amadeus Falco gave him one of his searching look.
“An important exhibition of ancient skulls will take place in Palazzo Ducale in three weeks” vice commissioner said. “The load will arrive this night at Marco Polo airport and I’ve chosen your squad to escort it to the museum”.
Amadeus Falco felt the acid of the stomach rising to the throat. His boss was taking off a hot case only because he knew that the case would draw fame and notoriety. Falco was too scrupulous for this kind of case, his investigation would have risked to destroy vice commissioner’s plans. Falco could bet, Fournier wanted to take advantages from it and go into politics. A bigwig suggested him to solve the case quickly without too many worries for whom will be sentenced and Fournier would obey like a good dog ready for its reward, Inspector Falco thought. He had to relax and concentrate his mind on the Chinese symbol of peace and tranquility. He didn’t like Chinese people since his Chinese wife left him for another man, but Chinese way of thinking helped him to face bad situations. The “an”, the symbol of tranquility bases its roots on the ancient masculine predominance of Chinese society. The lower part of the symbol represents the woman sheltered under the roof of her husband’s house. In that moment Falco wished to shelter in that symbol to be safe and protected.
“Your squad will oversee the skulls for the whole exhibition” vice commissioner ordered him.
Falco set his teeth. “Can’t the keepers do it?” he asked, ignoring Speranzoso’s sarcastic grin.
Fournier put a hand on Falco’s shoulder. “There’s a risk of burglary”. He assured. “The skulls come from many countries and Italy can’t risk to cut a poor figure”.

A New Case

The light came flooding/shafting back in the room thanks to Speranzoso’s presence. Amadeus Falco gave him one of his searching look.

In three weeks, an important exhibition of ancient skulls is going to will take place be held at in the Palazzo Ducale. in three weeksvice commissioner said. “The load will artifacts are arriving tonight this night at the Marco Polo Airport. and I’ve chosen You are to head your squad to escort and see that they are safely delivered it to the museum..

Amadeus Falco felt the  stomach acid of the stomach rising to the his throat. His boss was is taking off a hot case only because using him to take the heat if something went wrong.  This is a hot potato. he knew that the case would draw fame and notoriety. Falco was no dummy. was too scrupulous for this kind of case, If he cracked this case, whatever plans of this his investigation would have risked to destroy vice commissioner’s plans. Falco could bet, At the same time, he bet that Fournier wanted to take advantages from it will milk every advantage to ensure his political ambition, a success and go into politics. A bigwig suggested him to solve the case quickly without too many worries for whom will be sentenced and Fournier would obey like a good dog ready for its reward, Inspector Falco thought. All bigwigs are like this.  They pounce on the success of their underlyings.  

He Falco had to relax and concentrate his mind on the Chinese symbol character of peace and tranquility. He didn’t like Chinese people even though he had an intense dislike for those chinks.  Didn't his since his Chinese wife left him for another man? but Yet in a grudging way, Chinese way of thinking philosophy had helped him get out of the fire many a time. to face bad situations.

The “an”, the symbol of tranquility bases its roots on the ancient masculine predominance of Chinese society. The lower part of the symbol represents the woman sheltered under the roof of her husband’s house. The Chinese character for peace is "An".  It is composed of two parts.  A roof presenting the house.  Underneath it is the character for "woman".  Won't the man be at "peace" when all the housework is done by the woman?  This is the male dominated society of Old China.

In that At this moment, Falco wished to shelter in that in this character. symbol to be safe and protected.

“Your squad will oversee and make sure nothing to the skulls for the whole entire exhibition.vice commissioner ordered him.

Falco set grinded his teeth.

Is this the job of the museumCan’t the keepers do it?he asked, ignoring Speranzoso’s sarcastic grin.

Fournier put a placed his hand on Falco’s shoulder. “There’s a Risk of theft.  Italy can't have any loss of international prestige.  Can we?" burglary”. He assured. “The skulls come from many countries and Italy can’t risk to cut a poor figure”.

A New Case for Inspector Falco.

“An important exhibition of ancient skulls will take place in Palazzo Ducale in three weeks,the vice commissioner said. “The load will arrive this tonight at Marco Polo airport and I’ve chosen your squad to escort it to the museum”.
    Amadeus Falco felt the acid of the stomach his stomach acid rising to the his throat. His boss was taking taken off of the hot case only because he knew that the case would draw fame and notoriety. Falco was is too very scrupulous for in these kinds of cases. His investigation would have risked to destroy ruin the vice commissioner’s plans. Falco could is betting , that Fournier wanted to take advantages from it of the case and go into politics. A bigwig suggested asked him to solve the case quickly drastically without too many worries worrying for whom as to who will be sentenced, assuming that and Fournier would obey be coaxed to follow like a good dog ready for its reward, Inspector Falco thought. He had to relax and concentrate his mind on the Chinese symbol of peace and tranquility. He didn’t like the Chinese people since his Chinese wife left him for another man. but However, the Chinese way of thinking helped him to face bad situations. The “an”, which is the symbol of tranquility, bases its roots on the ancient masculine predominance of Chinese society. The lower part of the symbol represents the woman sheltered under the roof of her husband’s house. In that moment, Falco wished to shelter in that symbol to be safe and protected.
    “Your squad will oversee the skulls for the whole exhibition,the vice commissioner ordered him.
    Falco set his teeth. “Can’t the keepers do it?”, he asked, ignoring Speranzoso’s sarcastic grin.
    Fournier put a placed his hand on Falco’s shoulder. “There’s a risk of burglary,he assured. “The skulls come from many countries and Italy can’t risk to cut a poor figure”.