Sunny Day

Goodmorning! How's the weather in you place? Today is a nice day in Shanghai with warm sunshine. I finished one of my handicraft last night and i am very happy,because I can go out and make myself relax. I decided to go to Fudan University after lunch and go to the church at night.
Half a month ago,my good friend went to Taiwan for a trip,and she'll be back tonight, we will have dinner together. She likes spicy food,maybe we'll go to a Sichuan restaurant. I never been to Taiwan, there are Baxianshan, Sun Moon Lake and so many beautiful places,hoping she can tell me something new. I heard that Taiwan's food was very famous and tasty, i wish i can go there someday.

Sunny Day

Good morning! How's the weather in your place/where you are/in your neck of the woods? Today is a nice day in Shanghai with warm sunshine. I finished one of my handicraft projects last night/evening and i am very happy ,because I can go out and make myself just relax. I decided to go to Fudan University after lunch, and then go to the church in the evening at night.
    Half a month ago my good friend went to Taiwan for a trip, and she'll be back tonight, we will have dinner together. She likes spicy food, maybe we'll go to a Sichuan restaurant. I never been to Taiwan, there are Baxianshan, Sun Moon Lake and so many beautiful places, so I am hoping she can tell me something new. I have heard that Taiwan's food was is very famous and tasty, i wish hope (hope=possible/likely; wish=unlikely impossible) I can go there someday.

Sunny Day

Good morning! How's the weather where you are? in you place? Today is a nice day in Shanghai with warm sunshine. I finished one of my handicraft last night and i am very happy, because I can go out and make myself relax. I decided to go to Fudan University after lunch and go to the church at night.
    Half a month ago,my good friend went to Taiwan for a trip. and She'll be back tonight. We will have dinner together. She likes spicy food, maybe we'll go to a Sichuan restaurant. I never been to Taiwan. There are Baxianshan, Sun Moon Lake and so many beautiful places. I am hoping she can tell me something new. I heard that Taiwan's food was very famous and tasty, I wish I could can go there someday.

*****

Great job!